Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hi everyone!!! Well I dunno what to call this E-marketing/internet marketing. Names are many but the meaning is one. Internet Marketing is growing and by growing i dont mean just growing but hell lotta "GROWING".

Currently i am working as a internet marketing professional so I thought i should better start my blog with this.Companies anywhere now has the reach to their valuable customers thanks to THE INTERNET. Customers have become more educated with better cultured tools. Therefore pressurising companies to keep their customers on top of their minds no matter where they are. Customer reach has become one big marketing (advetising) instrument for the companies who believe in the 80/20 principle.

Recently I had a chat with my father who believes that Internet marketing is required but not needed. Initially, I dint know how to respond, I just couldn understand that. Then it striked and with that I knew what was missing in his literature about marketing. He was thinking with the company's point of view but not understanding the customer. Why companies like ICICI,HDFC,DELL etc are so much into e-marketing??? Well, the only answer I can give to this is perfect customer Sense and Respond Marketing instead which will make sure that a company's business model is alligned to their customers.

4 comments:

  1. ur article is kinda thought provoking on e - marketing ...no doubt its growing in double digits
    but still for indian market/customers it may face many challenges as only fraction of indian pop can access to net and perception vary in a big way...

    its a nice one shivalika!!....great goin!!.....keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks swati!!!! well taking India into perspective I think Indian e-marketing is kinda new here.It has to grow a lot.But nooe ever imagined that in such a short span indian mkt ll show this huge inclination towards e-mktg.
    I am on the process of creating a survey on indian mkt abt this industry. i will surely revert back with a positive response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! For proper and effective marketing effective marketing tools are necessary and I believe in the present age of IT it is wise to accept such tools of e-marketing. Why wait till the entire Indian population is wired! Take the advantage of the opportunity right NOW because it is happening in NOW!
    Please do send me your survey info. Good luck.
    Keep going....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certailnly agree with u.... Mainly e-marketing is done for ppl who can access internet.Now many companies (Product n customer oriented) are coming this way. I have seen huge brands like nike, intel etc participating in the most famous social networking site TWITTER n FB who r in continuos need to reach their valuable customers.

    They r not leaving any stone unturned to capitalise on this opportunity. N surely i ll send u details of my survey....:)
    Thanks for writing in!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete